Posted on August 15, 2022
“When you change your sleep, you change your life.”~ Dr. Michael Breus
Been wondering how to improve your performance in every aspect of life and business? Discover how sleep plays a big role in this improvement! Join Steph Silver and Dr.Michael Breus, the sleep doctor, shares about people who improved in their performance in work, studies, and even sex! Tune in for more!
Outline of the Episode:
· His journey from Sports Psychology to Clinical Sleep medicine
· Chrono types, why we have it and the discovery of the new one
· Losing weight through better sleep
· Improving a employee productivity by applying the Chrono type concept
· His life’s biggest lesson
About Michael Breus:
Dr. Michael J. Breus is a clinical psychologist with more than two decades of experience in his field. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Breus is one of the only psychologists to pass the Sleep Medicine Specialty board without attending medical school. In 2021, Reader’s Digest named him the best sleep specialist in the state of California.
Dr. Breus is also a best-selling author. His publications include four books:
· Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (2006)
· The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (2011)
· The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype–and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More (2016)
· Energize!: Go From Dragging Ass to Kicking It in 30 Days (2021)
Dr. Breus lectures all over the world and serves as an expert resource for most major publications, doing more than 250 interviews per year.
You can find Michael Breus on…
Connect with Steph Silver and the MVP podcast on: